The digital age has arrived with accelerating speed and an expansive reach. Social media, in particular, is causing a fundamental shift in society. It is immediate, pervasive, open and interactive. It is synonymous with connectivity and transformation. It is challenging our current institutions, processes, behaviours and values.
Imagine what the future holds as:
- advances in artificial intelligence lead to hyper-personalization;
- peer production, collaborative consumption and gamification drive the new economy; and,
- social media shape our institutions and work environment.
- Will governments have the policy tools and levers appropriate for issues associated with the digital era, such as wiki-governance, digital identity, cyber-security, digital stress, or digital addiction?
- Foresight Study
- Foresight Study - Brief
- Policy Brief
- Policy at a Glance
- Horizons Invites: Anthony Williams
- Social Media as part of the Solution: Can social media support the social inclusion of youth-at-risk?
- Living the Wiki Government
- Conference Chatter
- Book Review
For More Information
To find out more about this project, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date modified: