Social Capital as a Public Policy Tool
This project looked at the potential role of social capital, especially social networks in reaching policy objectives. It identified key policy and program areas where social capital may have played an important role in reaching policy objectives.
- Project Report
- Social Capital as a Public Policy Tool
- Synthesis report
- Expert Workshop on the Measurement of Social Capital for Public Policy
- The Opportunity and Challenge of Diversity: A Role for Social Capital
- Discussion Paper
- Social Capital in Action: Thematic Policy Studies
- Reference Document
- Measurement of Social Capital
For More Information
Contact us to request a copy of any of these products.
- Date modified: