The Next Economy
The Next Economy foresight project explores part of Canada’s economic future. It looks at how key international and domestic changes could interact over the next 10 to 15 years. It identifies the key economic challenges and opportunities that could emerge.
The project relies on the insights of government, academic, business and other non-government experts. That insight suggests that in 2025 the Canadian economy will be automated, technology-intense and networked. It is expected to be globalized, urbanized and sustainable. It will be competitive yet collaborative.
- What will the global economy look like in 10 to 15 years? Within that context, what will be the key challenges and opportunities for Canada?
- What are the implications for the well-being of Canadians? How can Canadians adapt to and benefit from the next economy?
- Final Report
- Policy Briefs
- Manufacturing Goes Digital with 3D Printing
- People and Machines: Competitors or Collaborators in the Emerging World of Work?
For More Information
- To find out more about this project, e-mail email@example.com.
- Date modified: