Incorporating Climate Change and Other Environmental Risks into Management
This project focused on adaptation to climate change in Canada. It explored innovative governance and management tools across numerous sectors (e.g. energy and agriculture) and domains (e.g. human rights).
- Research Paper
- Status of Climate Change Adaptation in Canada's Agricultural Sector
- Review of Key National and Regional Policies and Incentives to Support Adaptation and Adaptive Capacity in the Agricultural Sector
- Climate Change Adaptation: Linkages with Social Policy
- Discussion Paper
- Prioritizing Climate Change Risks and Actions on Adaptation
- Climate Change, Well-being and Human Rights
- Synthesis Report
- Workshop Report
- Policy at a Glance
For More Information
Contact us to request a copy of any of these products.
- Date modified: