This project examined the growing trend toward integrated landscape management, or “place-based” governance. It explored how communities are dealing with economic, environmental and social issues.
- Policy Brief
- Location, Location, Location: Putting Evaluation in "Place"
- The Top 10 Questions: A Guide to Evaluating Place-based Initiatives
- Evaluating Place-Based Approaches: A Window of Opportunity?
- Research Paper
- Workshop Report
- Bringing Place-Based Tools to Policy
- Integrated Management and Geospatial Information Network for the Environment – Building a Shared Vision
- Geospatial Information Needs for Integrated Land/Marine Management
- Integrated Landscape Management Modelling
- Integrating Climate Change into Invasive Species Risk Assessment/Risk Management
- Briefing Note
- Integrated Landscape management Models for Sustainable Development Policy Making
- Towards a National Capacity for Integrated Landscape Management Modelling
For More Information
Contact us to request a copy of any of these products.