This project looked at possible future directions in policies addressing poverty and exclusion. It examined new data that allowed for a better understanding of the dynamics of poverty its presence over the course of a person’s life, and which groups are at risk.
- Research Paper
- Combatting the Social Exclusion of At-Risk Groups
- Poverty and Exclusion: Normative Approaches to Policy Research
- Synthesis report
- Housing Policy and Practice in the Context of Poverty and Exclusion
- Why Financial Capability Matters
- Communities Under Pressure: The role of Co-operatives and the Social Economy
- Exploring the Promise of Asset-based Social Policies: Reviewing Evidence from Research and Practice
- Discussion Paper
- Financial Capability and Poverty
- Program and Background Documents
- The Working Poor and the Role of Precarious Employment
- What We Need to Know About the Social Economy
For More Information
Contact us to request a copy of any of these products.