Emerging technologies are laying the groundwork for decades to come, with major impacts anticipated in every aspect of our lives. Canadians will have to work together to ensure that the right policies and institutions are in place to allow for a prosperous and resilient future. This 2013 foresight study on emerging technologies is a collaborative effort that builds upon the 2012 report: MetaScan 2: Building Resilience in the Transition to a Digital Economy and a Networked Society. More than 90 experts from government, the private sector, civil society and academia were interviewed over the course of this study. We greatly appreciate their expertise and insights in the areas of biotechnology, nanotechnology and neuroscience.
- Agricultural and Natural Manufacturing Technology
- Neurotechnology and Cognitive Technologies
- Nanotechnology and Materials Science
- Health Technology
- Digital and Communication Technology
- Energy Technology
- Technology: Governing the Ungovernable?
- Rescue Command
- Cold Storm
- Bricks and Mortar
- Don't Smile at the Screens
- My BCI Hat
- The Quick-Charge
- From Green to Gold
- Grow Your Own
- Mode and Destination, Please
- Blue Jay to the Rescue
For More Information
- To find out more about this project, e-mail email@example.com.