This project focused on adaptation to climate change in Canada. It explored innovative governance and management tools across numerous sectors (e.g. energy and agriculture) and domains (e.g. human rights).
- Research Paper
- Status of Climate Change Adaptation in Canada's Agricultural Sector
- Review of Key National and Regional Policies and Incentives to Support Adaptation and Adaptive Capacity in the Agricultural Sector
- Climate Change Adaptation: Linkages with Social Policy
- Discussion Paper
- Prioritizing Climate Change Risks and Actions on Adaptation
- Climate Change, Well-being and Human Rights
- Synthesis Report
- Workshop Report
- Policy at a Glance
For More Information
Contact us to request a copy of any of these products.